At Mazda, we love sharing the beautiful machines we craft with the world. But even more, we love building relationships with the people who help make it all possible. It’s why we have created the Clubhouse of Driving Passion. We are a team of passionate car fanatics with an incurable love affair with the road. We continually strive to challenge the status quo and make it our mission to put people, quality, and experiences before transactions. Ground-breaking technologies and our latest 7th generation products are just the tip of the iceberg. If you possess an unwavering commitment to delivering service excellence and a strong desire to shatter industry stereotypes, Mazda Canada is looking for you.
The Specialist, Network Development will be responsible for Mazda Canada Facility Image Program, new buyer acquisition coordination activities with a focus on acting as a liaison between Mazda Canada, Vendors, and retailers. Working with various deadlines and stakeholders, this position will be expected to have administration of several steps in their portfolio.
Essential Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Coordination and administration of Network Development approval process documentation
• Tracking and updating Mazda Canada’s Dealer Sales and Service Agreements (DSSA) primary tracker
• Maintain Network Development initiatives through tracking list and provide support to the team where required
• Raise any roadblocks or complex issues that need attention to Manager, Network Development for review
• Create Dealer Change Notification bulletins which includes communication of current activities & maintain Master Dealer Sales and Service Tracker
• Responsible for the internal and retailer Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Report, including data feeds, quality assurance, and continuous improvement
• Prepare departmental budget summary for National Manager to review with finance monthly for Monthly Dealer Review Meetings
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required):
• Post-secondary degree in a business-related field is an asset
• Minimum 2-3 year’s relevant work-experience
• Bilingual (English/ French) verbal and written communication skills – required
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills: verbal and written.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; most importantly, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
• Organized and detailed oriented to ensure accuracy in all aspects of the position.
• Ability to effectively cope with change and ambiguity, shifting gears comfortably.
• Customer Service focused for internal stakeholders and clubhouse partners.
• Highly motivated and a self-starter to begin new projects and tasks that will increase efficiency.
Mazda Canada Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and upon request by the applicant, accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.