At Mazda, we love sharing the beautiful machines we craft with the world. But even more, we love building relationships with the people who help make it all possible. It’s why we have created the Clubhouse of Driving Passion. We are a team of passionate car fanatics with an incurable love affair with the road. We continually strive to challenge the status quo and make it our mission to put people, quality, and experiences before transactions. Ground-breaking technologies and our latest 7th
generation products are just the tip of the iceberg. If you possess an unwavering commitment to delivering service excellence and a strong desire to shatter industry stereotypes, Mazda Canada is looking for you.
Mazda views Connected Vehicle technology as a key enabler to long term service retention and repurchase loyalty, the Senior Specialist, Connected Vehicle
will play a key role in the coordination and management of Mazda Connected Services.
As we move forward, and all our models become connected vehicles, this position will be the lead for everything related to CV and contribute to Sales and After Sales business growth by providing customers with positive connected vehicle experiences.
With the goal of ensuring high customer enrolment, app usage and subscription continuation the role is designed to utilize customer and retailer feedback to leverage a continuous improvement approach.
The incumbent will communicate with Mazda Canada’s (MCI) parent company Mazda Motor Corporation (MC), headquartered in Hiroshima, Japan, Mazda of America office in Irvine California and all internal departments at Mazda Canada.
Essential Duties include (but are not limited to):
Reporting & Analysis
Connected Vehicle Incident Management
- Management of Connected vehicle & MyMazda App enrolment reporting. Goal of ensuring high rates of engagement from our clubhouse stores.
- Analysis MyMazda app usage metrics.
- Reporting analysis and providing recommendations.
- Provide in depth analysis of the market with respect to app usage, subscription models, pricing and renewal programs.
- Be the lead between Mazda Canada and Mazda Motor Corp when it comes to connected services and/or app issues.
- Work with MC to ensure customer issues are addressed and corrected within a specific time frame.
- To be the point of contact between Mazda motor corporation and Mazda Canada to an MyMazda app issues.
- Address and close customer concerns for Canadian market
Connected Vehicle Customer Journey
- Craft and publish communications and material for various departments at Mazda Canada.
- Craft and develop material for our clubhouses related to CV/MM.
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required):
- Work with CX action team to ensure that connected vehicle is incorporated into internal clubhouse processes.
Mazda Canada Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and upon request by the applicant, accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
- Completed post-secondary degree or diploma in related field
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Ability to interpret and create detailed analysis, strategically forward plan and communicate sound conclusions/recommendations.
- Understanding of databases and how they interconnect.
- High level of communication and organization.
- Strong communication skills both orally and written, for use with team members, Senior Management, dealer partners and vendors.
- High level of Microsoft Office competence.
- Prior experience in automotive.
- Project management experience. Particularly leading long-term projects through various milestones/phases to full delivery.
- Experience in developing and recommending processes.
- Ability to work autonomously while being able to prioritize and manage timelines