At Mazda, we love sharing the beautiful machines we craft with the world. But even more, we love building relationships with the people who help make it all possible. It’s why we have created the Clubhouse of Driving Passion. We are a team of passionate car fanatics with an incurable love affair with the road. We continually strive to challenge the status quo and make it our mission to put people, quality, and experiences before transactions. Ground-breaking technologies and our latest 7th
generation products are just the tip of the iceberg. If you possess an unwavering commitment to delivering service excellence and a strong desire to shatter industry stereotypes, Mazda Canada is looking for you.
MCI is currently looking for 3 Customer Assistance Representatives on a 12-month contract. The location is flexible / remote.
Working with the Customer Assistance Centre, this position provides first point of contact with current and potential customers and external parties to meet and satisfy general inquiries. The Bilingual Customer Assistance Representative has the following areas of responsibility: obtain customer information and data, answers general customer inquiries, review customer concerns with appropriate internal and external parties, inputs consumer data and file information into defined databases, contact other departments and dealerships, and performs outbound follow up calls.
Essential Duties include (but are not limited to):
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required):
- Respond to customer inquiries within contact center operations and quality standards
- Determine customer needs and concerns through questioning and active listening
- Review individual customer files, providing mediation based on MCI policies and procedures
- Generate letters and emails to customers
- Follow up with customers as required through letters, emails and telephone calls
- Evaluating the need to escalate customer inquiries and reviewing with the Supervisor, Customer Assistance, the need for assistance / resolution / handoff
- Administer customer requests for personal information changes
- Learn and stay current with policies and procedures, MCI product information and online resource tools
- Fulfill requests through contact with appropriate departments or third parties such as dealers and field representatives to make decisions
- Handle Product/Service/Repair/Marketing/Vehicle Sales inquiries
- Place outbound calls as required to meet marketing program initiatives
- Participate in focus groups and special assignments as directed
Mazda Canada Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and upon request by the applicant, accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
- Bilingual (ENG/FRE)
- High School (OSSD)
- Automotive and Contact Centre background an asset
- Minimum 1-2 years previous Customer Relations/Service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
- Typing and keyboard proficient
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated capability to focus on customer’s needs (internal and external)
- Be highly motivated with the ability to work independently yet within a team environment
- Strong time management, problem solving, decision making skills
- Strong conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills