At Mazda, we love sharing the beautiful machines we craft with the world. But even more, we love building relationships with the people who help make it all possible. It’s why we have created the Clubhouse of Driving Passion. We are a team of passionate car fanatics with an incurable love affair with the road. We continually strive to challenge the status quo and make it our mission to put people, quality, and experiences before transactions. Ground-breaking technologies and our latest 7th generation products are just the tip of the iceberg. If you possess an unwavering commitment to delivering service excellence and a strong desire to shatter industry stereotypes, Mazda Canada is looking for you.
The Specialist, Remarketing & Certified Pre-Owned will play a key role in supporting Mazda’s key business pillars –brand value management, customer experience and retention. The individual will be responsible for supporting Mazda’s lease end of term process, off-lease vehicle remarketing efforts and Certified Pre-Owned program.
Essential Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Oversee off-lease vehicle pricing and auctions (online / physical) to maximize wholesale values and support residual value improvement. Remotely represent Mazda off-lease auctions as required.
• Monitor and track off-lease portfolio performance to identify trends and opportunities to improve auction performance, residual values and dealer participation through:
o Actual auction performance vs. residual value
o Active/scheduled lease maturities
o Off-lease vehicle inventory
• Monitor and track end of term performance to identify trends and opportunities to improve customer experience and retention; present findings and key performance indicators at quarterly Executive meeting, which includes:
o Excess Wear & Tear waiver program
o Lease retention
• Manage relationship with key partners (Mazda Financial Services, ADESA, Openlane, BNS) to support key initiatives of:
o Customer communications
o Mazda Auction Direct (Grounding Tool)
o End of Term and Remarketing Dealer Training
o Retail Portfolio Manager
• Monitor and track residual value performance to support new vehicle incentive programs; residual value analytics and forecasting
• Support Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) program key initiatives such as Sales, Fixed Marketing, Budget and Training
o Monitor and track CPO performance and trends to identify opportunities for off lease purchases and residual value improvements through the CPO program.
Qualifications (Experience, Knowledge & Skills Required):
• Bachelor’s degree in a business administration, finance or a related discipline.
• 2-4 years of automotive/incentives or related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong communication (verbal and written) with solid business acumen and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
• High degree of professionalism
• Strong time management skills and organization skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Self-motivated, easily adaptive to change in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to make sound independent decisions
• Bilingual is an asset
Mazda Canada Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and upon request by the applicant, accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process.